This interface reads the PATRAN database with the model and writes the results onto PATRAN result files.
The modeling is made using custom-made PERMAS preferences. Own solver menus support standard PERMAS solutions from within PATRAN, which may be adapted by the user himself. The following model parts are translated:
- all common elements
- all kinds of loads incl. inertia loads
- all PERMAS kinematic boundary conditions
- specifications of substructures
- variant definitions
The interface supports the following analysis types:
- linear and nonlinear statics
- contact analysis
- dynamic mode analysis
- thermal analysis
- fluid-structure acoustics (basic modeling and post-processing)
Even for other types of degrees of freedom like electric potential the model may be prepared within PATRAN.