Welcome to the Homepage of INTES GmbH, Stuttgart
If this webpage is presented to you in a simple layout,
you are probably using an old browser (e.g. Netscape 4.78) without sufficient CSS-support.
In order to be able to utilize this website in full extent, please use a modern browser.
If you are interested in our training courses, you will find the current workshop program
INTES is organizing the following event:
- 7 May 2013:
- PERMAS Technology Day in Stuttgart
- 7-9 May 2014:
- PERMAS User Meeting in Stuttgart
INTES will attend the following events:
- 20 - 21 March 2013:
- INTES will attend the NAFEMS Seminar "Concept Driven Design by Simulation"
in Wiesbaden with a paper presentation and a booth.
The paper has the title "Design of stiffening ribs on housings".
The presentation is planned for 10:30 on 21 March 2013.
- 24 April 2013:
- INTES will attend the exhibition at the 4th VPE Swiss Symposium 2013 at HSR Hochschule für Technik Rapperswil
(see IG VPE Swiss).
- 15 - 16 May 2013:
- INTES will attend the exhibition at the International FEMFAT User Meeting 2013 in Steyr, Austria
- 9 - 12 June 2013:
- Booth at NAFEMS World Congress in Salzburg
The program will contain two paper presentations on "Dynamics of rotors in complex structures" and
"Highly accurate elastic contact in moving structures".
- 17 - 19 June 2013:
- INTES will attend the EuroBrake 2013 Exhibition at International Congress Center Dresden
INTES will present the recent developments in brake analysis (in particular for brake squeal analysis).
- 10 - 11 July 2013:
- INTES will attend the Daimler EDM CAE Forum 2013 at Stuttgart fair
The motto of the booth is "PERMAS - The innovative power of simulation" and the booth will present recent developments in
contact analysis, structural dynamics and optimization.