Welcome to the Homepage of INTES GmbH, Stuttgart
If this webpage is presented to you in a simple layout,
you are probably using an old browser (e.g. Netscape 4.78) without sufficient CSS-support.
In order to be able to utilize this website in full extent, please use a modern browser.
If you are interested in our training courses, you will find the current workshop program
INTES is organizing the following event:
- 20 June 2017:
- INTES Technology Day in Stuttgart
INTES will attend the following events:
- 5 - 6 April 2017:
- At the Automotive CAE Grand Challenge in Hanau, Germany, organized by of carhs gmbh
INTES participates with 1 presentation about topology optimization and a booth in the accompanying exhibition.
- 2 - 4 May 2017:
- INTES will attend the EuroBrake 2017 at International Congress Center Dresden
with a paper presentation in cooperation with Porsche AG
The title of the presentation is: "Application of Design of Experiments to Improve NVH Behavior of Brake Systems".
- 10 - 11 May 2017:
- At the International FEMFAT User Meeting 2017 in Steyr, Austria,
organized by Engineering Center Steyr Gmbh & Co KG
(see ECS) INTES participates with a booth in the accompanying exhibition
and with a presentation on "Use of FEMFAT in Shape Optimization with PERMAS".
- 11 - 14 June 2017:
- At the 17th NAFEMS Weltkongress in Stockholm, Sweden,
(see NAFEMS) INTES will participate
by papers and a booth. The following presentations will be given:
- "What Makes Bolt Self-Loosening Predictable" (Monday June 12th, Session 1A)
- "Static and Dynamic Analysis of a Rod-Fastened Rotor" (Monday June 12th, Session 4F)
- "Dynamic Vibration Absorbers and its Applications" (Tuesday June 13th, Session 5F)
- "Alloy Wheel Optimization to Aavoid Cracking" (Wednesday June 14th, Session 7B)
- "Design of an Engine Bracket by Simulation" (Wednesday June 14th, Session 8B)
- 19 - 20 July 2017:
- INTES will attend the Daimler EDM CAE Forum 2017 at Stuttgart fair
The motto of the booth is "PERMAS - The innovative power of simulation" and the booth will present recent developments in
contact analysis, structural dynamics and optimization.